White Label Option in the CleanTalk Plugin
The CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin has the option to remove any mentions of CleanTalk in the backend and frontend of your website by using the 'White Label' option.
To enable this option, please, do the following:
1. Enter the plugin settings via your main WPMS site - Admin Dashboard -> Plugins -> Anti-Spam by CleanTalk -> Settings;
2. Choose mode 'Mutual Account, Individual Access Keys'
3. To activate the 'Mutual Account, Individual Access Keys' mode, copy the Hoster API Key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and save it in the Anti-Spam plugin settings.
4. Enable the 'White Label' mode and enter your own plugin name
5. Log in to your website backend or refresh the page if you are already logged in.
You will see that menus "Plugins" and "Settings" now have the plugin name you entered in the special field instead of Anti-Spam by CleanTalk.
Congratulations! Now you activated the White Label Option in the CleanTalk Plugin.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: