White Label Option in the CleanTalk Plugin
The CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin has the option to remove any mentions of CleanTalk in the backend and frontend of your website.
To enable this option, please, do the following:
1. Enter the plugin settings via your main WPMS site - Admin dashboard->Plugins->Anti-Spam by CleanTalk->Settings and click "Enable White Label option".
2. To rename the plugin (as it will be shown on WPMS subsites), enter a new name to the special field.
3. Log in to your website backend or refresh the page if you are already logged in.
You will see that menus "Plugins" and "Settings" now have the plugin name you entered in the special field instead of Anti-Spam by CleanTalk.
Congratulations! Now you activated the White Label Option in the CleanTalk Plugin.
How is the White Label Option used?
CleanTalk provides three possible ways of how the plugin can be used in WordPress Multi-Site. They are defined by the following conditions:
1) The WPMS master account has the White Label Mode activated:
- custom keys usage is prohibited;
- each WPMS subsite automatically gets its own key with its own statistics/settings, the key will be tied to the WPMS Master Account in your CleanTalk Dashboard;
- all newly added keys via your CleanTalk Dashboard are tied to the WPMS Master Account;
- there is no button "get the key automatically" on any WPMS subsite so the new website to WPMS Master Account can be added only by the WPMS Master administrator.
2) The WPMS Master Account does not have a Hoster API key entered and custom keys are prohibited:
- subsites have no plugin settings;
- subsites can't reach the WPMS Master Account in your CleanTalk Dashboard;
- statistics stays mutual for all subsites in the WPMS Master Account in your CleanTalk Dashboard.
3) The WPMS Master Account does not have a Hoster API key entered and custom keys are allowed:
- subsites can use keys from any CleanTalk Dashboard, yours included;
- subsites are allowed to change the plugin settings;
- statistics is visible to each CleanTalk Dashboard individually and not visible to the WPMS Master Account in your CleanTalk Dashboard.