How to use Anti-Spam Log
1. Make sure that you are in your Anti-Spam Dashboard. Choose "Anti-Spam" in the "Services" menu:
2. Go to your Anti-Spam Log in the Anti-Spam Dashboard:
3. You are on the Anti-Spam Log page now:
The following possibilities are available for you in the Anti-Spam Log:
A — Time period for all spam records you want to see.
B — Filter spam records by their status: Any status, Denied, Approved.
C — Filter spam records by your websites.
D — Filter spam records by country they came from.
E — Filter spam records by IP address, e-mail address or username.
F — Available options for a specific record:
- Details — see item 4 below.
- Spam/Not Spam — press this string if our system made wrong decision and blocked or approved a registration, a comment ot a contact form submission. More about it here: https://cleantalk.org/faq#feedback_spam
- Delete — delete a record permanently.
- Personal blacklists — go to your website Black&White Lists page.
4. Record details:
There is all necessary information in the details — block reason, body of the message, additional caught data.
If you have questions about a particular record then send us its CleanTalk ID with your questions via our Ticket System here: https://cleantalk.org/my/support
5. Go to your SpamFireWall Log in the Anti-Spam Dashboard:
6. You are on the SpamFireWall Log page now:
The following possibilities are available for you in the SpamFireWall Log:
- Site — choose a website.
- Time Period — choose period of time for all spam records you want to see.
- Choose Country — filter spam records by country they came from.
- Search by IP — show all spam records for a specific IP address.