How Do I Post a Review About Cleantalk?
You could post a review anywhere you want! Good or bad, we are open for any suggestions and criticism!
You have 5 ways:
1) Make a 5 stars review on wordpress.org, invisionpower.com or on similar CMS plugin catalog you are using. Send us a link via support ticket so we could know that it was you.
You can see details here: https://cleantalk.org/review-help-catalog
2) "Like" our page.
Just click "Like" on this page. If you coudn't find it scroll down a little bit it's under contact form.
3) Tweet about us and inform us about it.
You should use hashtag #cleantalk.
4) Post a review on your Facebook page (or any other social network page) and inform us about it.
Add the link to our website https://cleantalk.org in your review.
5) Post a small article about your experience with CleanTalk on your website (forum or board). Send us a link via support ticket so we could know that it was you.
Choose several items from this list and don't forget to add active link to our homepage https://cleantalk.org to your article:
1. Tell us why the CleanTalk Anti-Spam interested you.
2. What issues did you manage to solve using the CleanTalk Anti-Spam.
3. What are the results of using the CleanTalk Anti-Spam.
4. Is the CleanTalk Anti-Spam convenient to use? Describe your experience.
5. What features do you like the most in the CleanTalk Anti-Spam? What features would you like us to add?
6. Share some of your anti-spam statistics. Add a few words about it.
ATTENTION! Bonus months are available for the annual renewal licences only. Bonuses are disabled for any other licences.
Your page with your bonuses is here.