How to Check IPs and Emails in Bulk
We offer a public interface to check any list of IPs or/and emails. The link is here:
By default you can check 5 records only. If you want to increase the limit then you have to buy a BlackList API License. You can do it here:
If you already have a BlackList API License activated, then go to your BlackList API Dashboard here: https://cleantalk.org/my/?cp_mode=api
And then click the link "Manual Bulk Spam Bots Search":
Input your data to the field (A) or upload a file with your list by clicking the button "Browse" (B). Records should be separated by any of the following symbols:
- , (a comma),
- ; (a semicolon),
- a space,
- a tab,
- a new line.
Then click the button "Submit":
The result table will show you the following data:
- Record — you can click it to see more details about the record;
- Country — if it's possible to identify a country it will be there;
- # of attacked sites — how many websites that have the CleanTalk module installed were attacked with that record;
- Blacklisted — is it blacklisted or not?
- Status "Not in list" means that the address has never been in the CleanTalk Database;
- Real email — is it a fake or a real email? This check takes the emails that are in the CleanTalk Database only;
- If you see the status "Not in list" then check the email address again in another interface made specifically for emails: https://cleantalk.org/email-checker
- Purpose of use — what type of networks does the record belong to;
- Disposable email — is it a one-time use email or not?
- Last update — when was the last activity of the record.
Another examples with emails:
Additionally, you can save your results by using the following links "URL to results" or "CSV" or "JSON" that are placed above the table:
• The link "URL to results" will give you the permanent link to the results you see.
• The link "CSV" will give you a window where you can choose your folder to save the results in an "csv" file.
• The link "JSON" will give you a window where you can choose your folder to save the results in a "json" file.
If you have any questions concerning the CleanTalk Service you can contact us via:
— Private Ticket [ https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open ].