CleanTalk Cookies And Their Description
Here you can find the list of cookies that Cleantalk plugins use and a short description of these cookies.
WordPress Anti-Spam cookies:
- apbct_cookies_test – Сookie to validate other cookies, so they can’t be spoofed.
- apbct_* – Group of cookies which are set from backend and contain information about the current user.
- ct_* – Group of cookies used for storing dynamic variables from browser.
- ct_sfw_* – Group of cookies used for our SpamFireWall technology.
WordPress Security cookies:
- spbc_cookies_test – Cookie to test cookies so we know that everything working properly.
- spbc_firewall_pass_key – The flag defines if The Security Firewall was passed.
- spbc_is_logged_in – Dashboard. Flag defines if a user was logged in.
- spbc_2fa_passed – Dashboard. Flag defines if 2-factor authentication is passed.
- spbc_timer – Dashboard. Time spent on the page.
- spbc_log_id – Dashboard. User identification.
If you have any questions concerning the CleanTalk services, please contact us: