How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension in OpenCart2 and OpenCart3
To install Anti-Spam on OpenCart4 please read these instructions.
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the extension archive.
3. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the archive with the plugin.
4. Go to the tab Extensions -> Extensions -> Choose the extension type "Modules".
Find the row "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" in the table and install the plugin.
5. Go to Extensions -> Modifications -> choose "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" and click the refresh button to rebuild your modification cache.
6. Go to the tab Extensions -> Extensions -> Choose the extension type "Modules" again. Then click on Settings for Anti-Spam by CleanTalk.
7. Copy the Access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, set up the modification and press the blue button "Save".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted email address: email@example.com
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
How to Add a Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Anti-Spam is installed!
- If you have any errors after installation of the extension, please, do the following:
Go to the folder: "/storage/cache" -> Clear all data.
- The CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension is not compatible with the Xtensions-Best Checkout and Customer FrameWork Modification.
Please go to Dashboard to see the Anti-Spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your inbox to get your account password.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: