How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Modification on OpenCart
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the modification archive.
3. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the archive with the plugin.
4. Go to the tab Extensions -> Modules.
find a row "Antispam by Cleantalk" in the table and install the plugin.
5. Go to Extensions -> Modifications -> choose Antispam by Cleantalk and click the refresh button to rebuild your modification cache.
6. Go to Settings.
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, set up the modification and press the button "Save changes".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
How to Add Website to Cleantalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Antispam is installed!
Notice: If you have any errors after installation of the plugin, please, do the following:
Go to the folder: "/storage/cache" -> Clear all data.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.