CleanTalk Anti-Spam module setup in Simple Machines Forum (SMF)
1. Go to Admin —> Package Manager.
2. Click the button Download Packages.
3. In the "Package servers" section press the string [ Browse ].
4. Find "Security and Moderation" section in the end of the list.
5. Press the string [ Download ] near the module's name "Anti-spam by CleanTalk".
6. Press the string [ Install Mod ].
7. Press the button "Install Now" at the bottom of the page.
8. You will be redirected to the module's settings after you install it (or you can go to the settings page manually: Admin —> Package Manager, Configuration —> Modification Settings...). Copy your access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel, setup the module and press the button "Save".
How to Add Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Anti-Spam is installed!