CleanTalk Anti-Spam setup in vBulletin
1. Download the archive.
2. Unzip the xml-file from the archive to "/includes/xml".
3. Go to "Plugins & Products —> Manage Products" section. Click the string [Add/Import Product].
4. Choose the CleanTalk xml-file from the folder "/includes/xml" and press the button "Import".
5. Go to "Settings —> Options" section. Find "Anti-spam by CleanTalk" in the list. Press the button "Edit Settings".
6. Copy and paste the access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard, set up the plugin and press the button "Save".
Do a test registration using the blacklisted e-mail email@example.com.
How to Add Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Anti-spam is installed!
and check fields class_api and class_base in cleantalk_php_code table
If they are absent or empty you need to add and fill these fields:
1) id - type varchar(255)
2) php_code - type text
1) id - class_base
php_code - insert from file classes/cleantalk.class.php
2)id - class_api
php_code - insert from file classes/cleantalk.api.utf8.php or cleantalk.api.cp1251.php depending from website page encoding.