How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Module in Drupal 7
1. Download the archive of the CleanTalk module. Place archive to "<Drupal7-root-folder>/modules".
2. Go to Drupal Admin Page —> Modules and press the string "+ Install new module".
3. Choose the downloaded CleanTalk archive in "<Drupal7-root-folder>/modules", then press the button "Install".
4. After the process of installation press the line "Enable newly added modules".
5. In the "OTHER" category find the Antispam by CleanTalk module, tick checkbox in the ENABLED column and press the button "Save configuration".
6. When the module is enabled, go to Configuration —> find the "ANTISPAM BY CLEANTALK" category —> Settings.
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, set the module options up and press the button "Save configuration".
Do a test registration using this blacklisted e-mail: email@example.com.
To test if SpamFireWall is working just add "/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10" to your website address. Example: YourWebsite.com/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 (you should see the block screen)
Attention! You should test SFW with incognito mode switched on. To enable incognito mode press Ctrl+Shift+N for Chrome, Opera и Safari browsers; press Ctrl+Shift+P for Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
How to Add Website to Cleantalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations! Anti-Spam is now installed.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones.
Please check your e-mail to get account password.