How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam module in Drupal 7
1. Download the archive.
2. Go to "Modules" section and press the string "+ Install new module".
3. Choose the downloaded CleanTalk archive in "
4. After the process of installation press the line "Enable newly added modules".
5. In the "OTHER" category find the Antispam by CleanTalk module, tick the checkbox in the ENABLED column and press the button "Save configuration".
6. When you enable the module, the string "Configure" appears. Click it.
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, turn on the options of the module and press the button "Save configuration".
Do a test registration using this blacklisted e-mail: email@example.com.
To test if SpamFireWall is working just add /?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 to yorsite name. Example
www.yoursitename.domain/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 (you must see blocking screen)
Congratulations. Anti-Spam is installed!