How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Module in Drupal 7
1. Download the archive of the CleanTalk module. Place archive to "<Drupal7-root-folder>/modules".
2. Go to Drupal Admin Page —> Modules and press the string "+ Install new module".
3. Choose the downloaded CleanTalk archive in "<Drupal7-root-folder>/modules", then press the button "Install".
4. After the process of installation press the line "Enable newly added modules".
5. In the "OTHER" category find the Anti-Spam by CleanTalk module, tick the checkbox in the ENABLED column, and press the button "Save configuration".
6. When the module is enabled, go to Configuration —> find the "ANTI-SPAM BY CLEANTALK" category —> Settings.
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, set the module options up, and press the button "Save configuration".
Do a test registration using this blacklisted email address: email@example.com
To test if SpamFireWall is working just add "/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10" to your website address. Example: YourWebsite.com/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 (you should see a CleanTalk blocking screen)
Attention! You should test SFW with the incognito mode switched on. To enable the incognito mode, please press Ctrl+Shift+N in Chrome, Opera and Safari browsers; press Ctrl+Shift+P in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
How to Add a Website to Your CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to your CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations! The Anti-Spam is now installed.
Please go to your Dashboard to see the Anti-Spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones.
Please check your inbox to get your account password.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: