OpenCart: How to Update the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension
1. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Modifications -> Choose the modification "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" -> Press the button "Delete"
2. Download the extension archive.
3. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the archive with the plugin.
4. Go to the tab Extensions -> Modules.
find a row "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" in the table and install the plugin.
5. Go to Extensions -> Modifications -> choose "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" and click the refresh button to rebuild your modification cache.
6. Go to Settings.
7. Copy the Access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, set up the modification and press the button "Save changes".
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is updated!
Notice: If you have any errors after installation of the extension, please, do the following:
Go to the folder: "/storage/cache" -> Clear all Data.
Please go to Dashboard to see the Anti-Spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: