OpenCart: How to update the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Module
1. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Modifications -> Choose the modification "Antispam by Cleantalk" -> Press the button "Delete"
2. Download the modification archive.
3. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the archive with the plugin.
4. Go to the tab Extensions -> Modules.
find a row "Antispam by Cleantalk" in the table and install the plugin.
5. Go to Extensions -> Modifications -> choose Antispam by Cleantalk and click the refresh button to rebuild your modification cache.
6. Go to Settings.
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, setup the modification and press the button "Save changes".
Congratulations. Antispam is updated!
Notice: If you have any errors after installation of the plugin, please, do the following:
Go to the folder: "/storage/cache" -> Clear all Data.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!