How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Module on PrestaShop
1. Download the archive.
2. In the admin panel, go to the Modules → Module Manager section, find and press the Upload a module button.
3. Click the select file button to upload the archive.
4. After installation you will see the success message:
5. Click the Configure button to go to our module settings.
6. Copy the Access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the API key field and press the Save button.
7. Do a test registration using this blacklisted email address: email@example.com. You should see the plugin respond, like in the screenshot.
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is installed!
How to Add a Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team.