Manuals, Questions and Answers
- Premium Notice is still shown in WordPress backend after payment
- How can I test the Anti-Spam on the website?
- After the installation, I noticed in the statistics that the number of spam attacks had increased
- Why CleanTalk Doesn't Stop Spam on JComments?
- What is the Grey List?
- WordPress: The CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin Settings
- How to delete your IP or e-mail from CleanTalk Blacklist public page?
- Website Event Notifications
- CURL Timeout Error
- No Requests in Anti-Spam Log
- I Can't Find Approved Submissions in the Backend of My Website
- Exclusions From Anti-Spam Checking
- Anti-Spam for Website Search Form
- Description of the process for sending a report about a missed spam bot or an incorrect filter
- The CleanTalk Servers IP Ranges
- System Requirements for the CleanTalk Plugins
- Reasons Why the Tag <iframe> is Considered Suspicious
- Specifics of the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Protection and Cache Plugins on WordPress
Anti-Spam Package And Payments
- Description of the payment process for CleanTalk Anti-Spam license
- Can I have a more powerful package?
- I want to connect two resources to the service. Do I have to register two accounts, or I can use the same key?
- CleanTalk Extra Package
- My website status is "Not connected"!
- What type of license use for WordPress Multisite environment (WPMU)?
- Does CleanTalk have an Affiliate Program?
- Payments by Bank Transfer (By Invoice)
- How can I have an invoice
- Hosting Anti-Spam Package
- How to change Access key for Anti-Spam and Security
- How to change e-mail
- How to add a website in your CleanTalk profile
- How to restore access to my Dashboard?
- How do I report a missed spam bot or incorrect filter?
- I can't find the message in the control Panel of the website
- I want to block IP/email/IP network
- I don't want to store the content of messages in the logs
- How to move service to another website?
- How to Use Your Personal Lists?
- Stop-Word Feature
- SpamFireWall - Subnet Blocking
- Website delegation to other users
- How can I add an additional email address to receive notifications and newsletters?
- How to use Anti-Spam Log
- Spam Comment Management
- How to overwrite message for blocked visitors
- How to set up e-mail notifications of new comments for any group of users in WordPress?
- Forwarding requests to the email
- Log of visited URLs
- Is CleanTalk Compatible with CloudFlare?
- Using CleanTalk Anti-Spam with website proxy
- Is CleanTalk Better than Akismet?
- check_newuser() - Method check_newuser() should be used to check registrations for spam.
- check_message() - Method check_message() should be used to check comments and contact form submissions for spam.
- send_feedback() - Method send_feedback() should be used only for moderator feedback. It doesn't check spam. It sends back the result of manual moderation.
- Bult-in Libraries.
- API common help.
- Using the Service Without CleanTalk's PHP Library.
Database (Blacklists) API
- spam_check() - Method's response is information about the existence of IP and e-mail records in our database.
- backlinks_check() - This method allows you to identify if a domain was used in other spam messages.
- ip_info() - The API "ip_info()" returns a 2-letter country code (US, UK, CN and etc) for an IP address.
How to get help?
Create a support ticket