How to install the CleanTalk anti-spam plugin in
IPS Community Suite 4
1. Go to the official website [ https://invisionpower.com/ ] and create or sign in to your account to have a possibility to download files.
2. Go to Marketplace, find the CleanTalk anti-spam plugin for IPS 4 by typing the keyword "CleanTalk" in the search field.
3. At the plugin description page press the button "Download this file".
4. Agree to the terms and download the latest version of the anti-spam plugin.
5. Save the downloaded xml-file.
6. Go to "System —> Plugins" and press the button "Install New Plugin".
7. Choose the downloaded CleanTalk xml-file and press the button "Install".
8. During the installation 5 files will be downloaded to "<IPS4-root-folder>/plugins/cleantalkspamprotect/":
If it didn't happen for some reasons, download them manually and put them in the folder "plugins/cleantalkspamprotect/". Create this folder if it does not exist.
9. Click the pencil symbol opposite the "CleanTalk Spam protect" line.
10. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the field "Access key", turn the plugin's options on and press the button "Save".
Do a test registration using the blacklisted e-mail email@example.com.
To test if SpamFireWall is working just add /?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 to yorsite name. Example
www.yoursitename.domain/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 (you must see blocking screen)
Congratulations! The Anti-Spam is installed.