Installation of the Anti-Spam extension by CleanTalk in Magento
- Register your account and copy the "extension key" on this page: https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/antispam-by-cleantalk.html.
- Go to Magento Connect Manager (System —> Magento Connect —> Magento Connect Manager).
- Paste the key in the section "Install New Extension".
- Press the button "Proceed".
- Wait until the end of the extension installation process.
- Go to "Configuration" menu in the admin panel.
- Find the window "CleanTalk" in "General" tab, enter your access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and save the configuration (Save Config).
- Make sure your Sender Email is correct in the General Contact section (on the page System->Configuration, Store Email Addresses tab).
- Do the test registration using this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should see the message that the spam has been blocked.
How to Add Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Anti-Spam extension!
You can see the Anti-Spam status, add a new site or manage the existing ones in the Control Panel.
Please, check your e-mail for the password of your account.