Installation of the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension in Magento 2.x
Installation from Magento Marketplace
Waiting for the extension to be added to the catalog.
1. Make backup copies of your website files and database.
2. Download the archive with the anti-spam extension (the link is at the beginning of this page).
3. Place the folder "Cleantalk" and the file "README.md" from the downloaded archive to "
The paths must be:
4. Using any text editor open the file "
5. Go to Magento Administrator Panel —> STORES —> Configuration.
6. Then go to GENERAL —> General —> CleanTalk Anti-Spam, choose "Yes" in CleanTalk Enabled. Setup the extension, copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access Key" field. Then press the button "Save Config".
Do a test registration or submit a contact form using the blacklisted e-mail email@example.com.
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is installed!