How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Add-on in XenForo 2.x
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the add-on archive.
3. Then go to the «upload» folder (you just downloaded) and copy its content to your XenForo 2.x/ folder. Finally, it should look like «[Your XenForo directory name]/scr/addons/CleanTalk/...»
4. Go to XenForo Administrator Panel → Add-ons → Choose «Anti-Spam by CleanTalk» from the table «Installable add-ons». Then click the «Install» button.
5. After the installation go to the "Options":
6. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, setup the modification and press the button "Save".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
Follow this path: XenForo Administrator Panel —> Logs —> Spam trigger log to see spam activity.
How to Add a Website to Your CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to your CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: