How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Modification in XenForo 2.x
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the archive.
3. Unzip the archive in to "/src/addons"
4. Go to XenForo Administrator Panel —> Add-ons —> Choose "Antispam by CleanTalk" from the table "Installable add-ons". Then click the button "Install".
5. After the installation go to the "Options":
6. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, setup the modification and press the button "Save".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted e-mail email@example.com.
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
Follow this path: XenForo Administrator Panel —> Logs —> Spam trigger log to see spam activity.
How to Add Website to Cleantalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Antispam is installed!
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.