CleanTalk provides API services that enable you to integrate CleanTalk Anti-Spam functionality with your applications. This allows you to use simple and platform-independent methods to protect your applications.
- check_newuser() - Method check_newuser() should be used to check registrations for spam.
- check_message() - Method check_message() should be used to check comments and contact form submissions for spam.
- send_feedback() - Method send_feedback() should be used only for moderator feedback. It doesn't check spam. It sends back the result of manual moderation.
- Bult-in Libraries.
- API common help.
- Using the Service Without CleanTalk's PHP Library.
- spam_check() - Method's response is information about the existence of IP and e-mail records in our database.
- backlinks_check() - This method allows you to identify if a domain was used in other spam messages.
- ip_info() - The API "ip_info()" returns a 2-letter country code (US, UK, CN and etc) for an IP address.