XenForo 2.x: How to update the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Add-on
1. Go to XenForo Administrator Panel —> Add-ons —> Choose "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" from the table "Installable add-ons" —> Click the "Uninstall" from the drop-down list:
2. Confirm that you want to uninstall the add-on:
3. Download the archive with the plugin.
4. Unzip the archive in to "<XenForo-root-folder>/src/addons"
5. Go to XenForo Administrator Panel —> Add-ons —> Choose "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" from the table "Installable add-ons". Then click the button "Install".
6. After the installation go to the "Options":
7. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, set up the modification, and press the button "Save".
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is updated!
Please go to Dashboard to see the Anti-Spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: