CleanTalk anti-spam setup on Joomla 1.5
1. Make a backup of the site files and database!
2. Download the plugin.
3. Select archive with plugin and run installation in the menu Extensions -> Install / Uninstall
4. Get an account and service Access key.
5. In the plugin settings, enter the access key and activate the plugin. Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Anti-spam by CleanTalk -> Access Key.
If you have installed JComments please look for instructions below, otherwise go to tests.
6. Turn on JComments (1) in required categories and turn up (2) notify messages for new comments on the site. Components -> JComments -> Settings -> General
7. In the Jcomments settings enable automatic publication and disable CAPTCHA for comments. Components -> JComments -> Settings -> Permissions
8. Enable notices for new comments: Components -> JComments -> Settings -> General
9. Write a message on any article which includes JComments. To test the plugin use email@example.com
Congratulations. Anti-spam is installed!
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your email to get account password.