How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin in Joomla 1.5
Anti-Spam plugin for Joomla 1.5 features
- Keep Anti-Spam logs for 45 days
- Blocking visitors by country
- Blocking by stop-words
- Blocking by language
- Custom server response
- Form Validation Notice
- Additional email address for notifications about spam events
- Delegating access to the CleanTalk Control Panel
- Anti-Spam Event Log
- Checking email for existence
- Filtering disposable emails
- Notifications about filtering events on the site
- Personal black and white lists for Anti-Spam service
- Check existing users and comments for spam
- Manage spam comments
- Protection of contact forms, registration forms, comments
- RSForms Protection
- JComments Protection
- Personal SpamFireWall Black & White Lists
1. Make a backup of the site files and database!
2. Download the plugin.
If you have installed JComments please look for the instructions below.
How to Add a Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is installed!
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: