Website Delegation to Other Users
If you want to grant the rights to other users to manage or inspect your websites then do the following:
1. Enter to your CleanTalk Control Panel.
2. Click the string of your e-mail address on the upper right.
3. Click the line "Grants".
4. Click the line "New grant".
5. Choose a website for the delegation in the pop-down menu, choose what rights you wish to grant for a new user (Read or Read-&-Write), write the e-mail of the trusted user.
6. Press the button "Save".
7. Go back to the section "Grants". Now you can see the list of your delegated websites here.
Where can I find the delegated websites in the trusted user profile?
1. Enter to the trusted user's CleanTalk Control Panel.
2. Find the title "Delegated websites" on the main page.
3. The trusted user can manage your delegated websites the same way as for the usual ones.
If you have any question left you can always contact our support here: https://cleantalk.org/my/support.