How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension in OpenCart 4
Go to your Anti-Spam Dashboard
- Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
- Download the extension archive.
- Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel → Extensions → Installer → Upload the archive with the plugin.
Then install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam:
- Go to the tab Extensions → Extensions → Choose the extension type "Modules".
Find the row "Anti-Spam by CleanTalk" in the table and install the plugin.
- Click on Edit for Anti-Spam by CleanTalk.
- Copy the Access key from your CleanTalk Dashboard and paste it in the "Access key" field, set up the modification and press the blue button "Save".
- Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
How to Add a Website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add a website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations. Anti-Spam is installed!
Please go to Dashboard to see the Anti-Spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your inbox to get your account password.