Quarantine in CleanTalk Security
Quarantine option is another way to get rid of malicious code. It puts infected files in a special folder.
First of all, you need to scan your website files to see if you have anything to quarantine.
Please, follow this guide to launch Malware Scanner:
1. If the scanner found something with unwanted code, you can quarantine it.
Click any category name to open it. There are buttons under each file. Click "Quarantine It" to place the file into a special folder.
Please, keep in mind that original name of the file will be modified.
Additionally your website will tested if it is still active and has no errors after quarantine option worked. Otherwise the action will be rolled back and you will be informed.
2. You can do the following with quarantined files:
- Restore (Puts the file back to its previous location and cancels the file's name modification if the files doesn't exist there, if it does you will be asked to overwrite it)
- Delete (Completely deletes the file without possibility to undo the action)
- View (Shows window with the content of the file)
- Download (Shows window where you can choose the place you want to download the file to)
Please, check if you have any quarantined files by clicking on the category name "Quarantined".
Settings —> Security by CleanTalk —> Malware Scanner —> "Quarantined" category.
If you have any questions you can contact us via:
— E-mail [ email@example.com ].
— Request [ https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open ].