1. First go to your Security Dashboard. Choose "Site Security" in the "Services" menu:
2. Then press the line "Black&White Lists" under the name of your website:
3. You are on the Security Firewall Settings page now:
You can add records of different types to your black list or white list:
- IP-Addresses (For example 10.150.20.250, 10.10.10.10)
- Subnets (For example 10.150.20.250/24, 10.10.10.10/8)
- Specific e-mails (For example email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- E-mail domains (For example *@mail.test, *@mail.block)
- Countries. Click the line "Add a country" to blacklist or whitelist all IP-addresses of the chosen countries.
The records can be added one by one or all at once using separators: comma, semicolon, space, tab or new line. After filling the field press the button "Whitelist" or "Blacklist".
All added records will be displayed in your list below (Area C).
Please note, all changes will be applied in 5-10 minutes.
This is a filter tool to show all records for your query:
- Select your website (Select the item "Site" if you want to see records for all your websites)
- Select status of the records (Select the item "Status" if you want to see all records regardless of their status)
- Select the service you want to see all records of (Select the item "Service" if you want to see all records regardless of the service)
- Select the time period when the records were created (Leave this field empty if you want to see all records)
- Search for the specific record
Click the button "Show" when you selected all necessary items.
This is your current list of forbidden or allowed records. The list can be filtered using the filter tool in the Area B.
It includes the following columns:
- Record (Types of the added records, click the column name to sort it)
- Created (The time when the records were created, click the column name to sort it)
- 7 days hits (The statistics for the records, click the number to see details, click the column name to sort it)
- Status (Shows what list the records they were added to, click the column name to sort it)
- Service (Shows the name of the service the records were added to, click the column name to sort it)
- Note (Shows your notes for the records)
- Delete record (Any record can be deleted using this column)
If you need to delete several records at once, tick all necessary checkboxes and press the button "Delete selected records" above the list.