How to install the CleanTalk Universal Anti-Spam plugin
1. Make backup copies of your website files and database.
2. Download and unzip the modification archive in to websites's ROOT folder
3. Proceed to address: <YOUR_WEBSITE.DOMAIN/ctsetup.php>
4. Enter your Access key and click the button "Start setup" to continue with the installation or enter your e-mail to register CleanTalk profile and continue with the installation.
Also, you can register CleanTalk profile manually by simply clicking the button "Register manually".
5. You can test any form on your website by using special e-mail email@example.com. Every submit with this email will be blocked.
Сongratulations! Setup is complete!
Notice: Unistallation currently not supported.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!