How to install the CleanTalk Universal Anti-Spam plugin
1. Make backup copies of your website files and database.
2. Download and unzip the modification files into websites' ROOT folder. Finally, there must be the next files and folders in the websites' ROOT:
3. Proceed to address (your_website_name/ctsetup.php):
4. Enter your Access key and click the button "Install" to continue with the installation or enter your e-mail to register CleanTalk profile and continue with the installation.
Also, you can register CleanTalk profile manually by simply clicking the button "Don't have an account? Create here!".
Universal Anti-Spam plugin will write protection code to index.php file by default. If your contact or registration forms are located in different files/scripts, list them in "Advanced configuration" section separated by commas.
At the end of the successful installation, you will see this message
5. You can test any form on your website by using special e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Every submits with this email will be blocked.
Сongratulations! Setup is complete!
Notice: Unistallation currently not supported.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!