How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Module on Drupal 8
1. Download the archive.
2. Go to "Manage —> Extend" section, find "Update Manager" module in the "CORE" list, press the button "Install".
3. After that the button "+Install new module" will appear in the "Manage —> Extend" section. Press it.
4. Choose the downloaded archive from CleanTalk, press the button "Install".
5. After the process of installation press the line "Enable newly added modules".
6. In the "CLEANTALK" category find the Antispam by CleanTalk module, tick the checkbox near the name and press the button "Install".
7. When you enable the module, go to Configuration -> Content Authoring. Click it.
8. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, turn on the options of the module and press the button "Save configuration".
Do a test registration using this blacklisted e-mail: email@example.com.
To test if SpamFireWall is working just add /?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 to your site name. Example www.yoursitename.domain/?sfw_test_ip=10.10.10.10 (you must see blocking screen)
Attention! You should test SFW with incognito mode switched on. To enable incognito mode press Ctrl+Shift+N for Chrome, Opera и Safari browsers; press Ctrl+Shift+P for Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
Congratulations. Anti-spam is installed!