How to Install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Modification in myBB
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the modification archive.
3. Unzip the content of the archive in <myBB-root-folder>/inc/plugins
4. Go to myBB Administrator Panel -> Configuration -> Plugins. In the "Inactive plugins" table find the row with CleanTalk and press "Install & Activate".
5. Go to the tab Settings -> Change Settings -> Antispam by Cleantalk.
6. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it into the "Access key" field, set up the modification and press the button "Save Settings".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using this blacklisted e-mail [ email@example.com ].
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator.
How to Add Website to Cleantalk Anti-Spam Dashboard
Please, use this guide to add website to CleanTalk Anti-Spam Dashboard: https://cleantalk.org/help/add-website
Congratulations! Anti-Spam is installed!
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.