Installing CleanTalk on WordPress MULTISITE (WPMS)
1. Firstly, be sure you configured the network according to the official WordPress guide: https://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network
2. Install CleanTalk: In the top left menu select My Sites —> Network Admin —> Plugins —> Add New —> search for "cleantalk"
Then click "Install Now" for the CleanTalk plugin:
3. Go to Plugins —> Installed Plugins —> click "Network Activate" under the name of Anti-Spam by CleanTalk:
4. Switch to your main website dashboard: My Sites —> your main website name —> Dashboard
Then go to the anti-spam settings Settings —> Anti-Spam by CleanTalk and get your Access key automatically or copy-paste it from your Anti-Spam Dashboard if you already have one, don't forget to press the button "Save Changes" afterwards:
Work Modes of Anti-Spam Plugin for WordPress MULTISITE
The Anti-Spam plugin provides a choice out of three work modes:
- Each site uses an individual Access key, which is different from the network administrator key;
- Each site has individual Anti-Spam logs, settings, personal lists;
- Site administrators can change their keys on their own;
- The "White Label" mode is available.
To activate the 'Mutual Account, Individual Access Keys' mode, copy the Hoster Access key from your CleanTalk profile and save it in the Anti-Spam plugin settings.
- All sites use a common Access key;
- All sites have common Anti-Spam logs, settings, and personal lists;
- The key owner is the network administrator.
- Each site has an individual CleanTalk profile and Access key;
- All sites have individual Anti-Spam logs, settings, and personal lists;
- Site administrators can change their keys on their own.
Below you can see a table describing the features of each mode:
|Mutual Account, Individual Access Keys||Mutual Account, Mutual Access Key||Individual Accounts, Individual Access Keys|
|Anti-Spam logs, settings, and personal lists||Individual||Mutual||Individual|
|White Label mode||Yes||No||No|
The plan depends on the number of sites in the network.
For example, you have 7 sites on the network - you need a 10 site package.
|Anti-Spam license for 1 site||
The number of CleanTalk profiles depends on the number of sites on the network.
For example, you have 5 sites on the network - you need to register 5 individual CleanTalk profiles with a 1 site license.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please, contact our support team: