CleanTalk SpamFireWall to Block Spam Traffic on Your Websites
The CleanTalk SpamFireWall manages and filters all inbound HTTP traffic to protect web sites from spam bots and to reduce the load on the web servers. SpamFireWall is an additional and free option in the CleanTalk anti-spam plugins. Solution to minimize inhouse development and maintenance as much as possible while reducing the load on servers. You can be up and running within a 60 seconds. Blocks of Spam Bots before it reaches your web server.
How It Works
Unlike other anti-spam solutions, CleanTalk SpamFireWall is able to reduce the load placed on your existing web server. The reporting allows administrators to control the process and to be sure of the accuracy of the work.
- Our servers use the cloud based technology of all web sites to fight spam.
- The visitor enters to your web site.
- HTTP request data is checked of the nearly 2 million of certain IP spam bots
- If it is an active spam bot, it will get a blank page, if it is a visitor then it is proceeds to the site. That is completely transparent to the visitors.
- Parameters are written to the log which can be viewed in the CleanTalk Dashboard.
All the CleanTalk SpamFireWall activity is being logged in the process of filtering. You will always have information about an IP address, date and time of each block spam attack.
How SpamFireWall Can Help Reduce the Load on Web Server
Since spam bots are blocked before they have access to your site, it can significantly reduce the load on your server. SpamFireWall allows blocking the most active spam bots before they get access to web site. It prevents loading of pages of the web site by spam bots, so your web server doesn't need perform all scripts on these pages. Also it prevents scanning of pages of the web site spam bots. Therefore SpamFireWall significantly can reduce the load on your web server. CleanTalk offers a risk-free 14-day evaluation of its services. Be up and running in 60 seconds!