MediaWiki: How to update the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Extension
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Open file "<MediaWiki-root-folder>/LocalSettings.php" and comment this line in the end of the file by symbol #:
3. Go to "<MediaWiki-root-folder>/extensions" and delete folder "Antispam".
4. Download the extension archive from CleanTalk (the link is at the beginning of this page or use the link given to you personally), place Antispam folder in "<MediaWiki-root-folder>/extensions". You have to get this path "<MediaWiki-root-folder>/extensions/Antispam".
5. Open file "<MediaWiki-root-folder>/extensions/Antispam/Antispam.php" and paste your access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel in this parameter:
$wgCTAccessKey = '000000000000';
6. Uncomment the line from the step 2.
7. (Optional) Test the protection by making a registration using the blacklisted e-mail email@example.com.
Congratulations. The Anti-Spam is updated!