How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Modification in myBB
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the modification archive.
3. Unzip the content of the archive in myBB-root-folder>/inc/plugins
4. Go to myBB Administrator Panel -> Configuration -> Plugins. In the "Inactive plugins" table find the row with CleanTalk and press "Install & Active".
5. Go to the tab Settings -> Change Settings -> Antispam by Cleantalk.
6. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, setup the modification and press the button "Save changes".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator. <<<
Congratulations. Antispam is installed!
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.