How to install the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Modification in OpenCart
1. Make backup copies of your forum files and database.
2. Download the modification archive.
3. Go to OpenCart Administrator Panel -> Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the archive with the plugin.
4. Go to the tab Extensions -> Modules.
find a row "Antispam by Cleantalk" in the table and install the plugin.
5. Go to Settings.
6. Copy the access key from your CleanTalk Control Panel and paste it in the "Access key" field, setup the modification and press the button "Save changes".
Do a test registration or post a test comment using the blacklisted e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>> Do not perform any tests being logged in as an administrator. <<<
Congratulations. Antispam is installed!
Notice: If you have any errors after installation of the plugin, please, do the following:
Go to the folder: "<Opencart-root-folder>/storage/cache" -> Clear all Data.
Please go to Dashboard to see the anti-spam status, add new websites or manage existing ones!
Please check your e-mail to get account password.