How to Auto-Update the CleanTalk Anti-Spam Plugin
Your CleanTalk Dashboard allows you to select several websites and update the CleanTalk Plugin at once by one click. You can setup auto-update for separate websites as well.
This feature is highly convenient for customers with long list of added websites. It will save you time and effort.
How does it work?
Please, go to your CleanTalk Dashboard.
1. Choose a website that needs to update the plugin.
2. Click on the link "Update app".
3. In pop-up menu you can choose:
- Do a manual update and the plugin will be updated immediately. You can do this action for all websites;
- Set auto-update, in the next time the plugin will be updated automatically.
4. You can, also, set the auto-update of the plugin in the settings of your website.
Go to Your CleanTalk Dashboard —> click the link "Settings" below your website —> enable the option "Automatically update plugin on site" —> Save.
The plugin will be automatically updated in 24 hours if the new version is released. Auto-update system does not update the plugin immediately after release to avoid unexpected crashes in the website.
Note: Auto-Update feature is available only for WordPress websites.